Opening Preparations and Planning
Negotiate and plan the commissioned projects together with the owner, and help the owner complete the lead-time work within the scheduled time limit, in order to set up a successfully operating hotel.
Reference projects in the territories of Taiwan：
- Planning of Taichung Greenland Mall
- Win the contract award for the operation of Taipingshan Jen-Tse SPA Forest Recreational Area for 20 years on behalf of Ve Wong
- Advisor for the preparation and management of YOAI Hotel in Yilan
- 10-year operating rights and 10-year priority to negotiate the price for the new building of the Civil Service Development Institute, Directorate-General of Personnel Administration, Executive Yuan
- Management and planning of various business locations of Howard Hotels' affiliated companies
- Opening and preparation of Luodong Kapok Hotel & Resorts
Reference projects in the territories of Mainland China：
- Wuxi City Golden Tulip Paulista Plaza 252 rooms, shopping mall, buffet restaurant, café, ballroom.
- Beijing City Mansion Laforte Beijing 154 rooms, mall, western restaurant.